Monday, September 6, 2010

The First Jobless Days

"San ka pupunta?" "May bago ka bang work?"

Those are some of the question they asked when I resigned my job. After 2 years, I felt I have to improve myself outside the company.

I may be Mr. Jobless, but that doesn't mean I will be useless. Saturday, I choose to stay home and practice my guitar. I practiced the opening riff of "Green-Tinted Sixties Mind" and worked on my vibrato. Later in the afternoon, while my father is sleeping in my room, I decided to study Blender, a 3D modeling software. After some tutorials, I made my first scene in less than a day.

A simple winter scene
(I made the flag and the hat on day 2)

Today, I made two different models (By experimenting on different functions of the software).

A simple octopus
(the four other tentacles are at the back -__-)

A mouthless Poring
(had a trouble making the mouth)

I can't believe I made these in less than two days. I am very happy about my newfound skill. I just wish I had a faster PC for fast renderings of the models.


No comments: