Friday, August 27, 2010

Unexpected Tip: Watch what's falling on your umbrella

Ok, here's what happened. I'm starting to fold up my umbrella, now dry from this morning's rain. Then suddenly I noticed, two small, dried-up sticky substance. I tried to remove it but I can't. (pics later)

Flashback. Last night, about past 6:30 PM, I went out of our office to find the street flooded with the water because of the heavy rain. At that time, the rain is getting weak and we then took an alternate route so we can go home as early as we can. Then, while on the way, I felt something had bumped into my umbrella. My officemate then exclaimed "Ingat kayo, may wire!" I, felt nothing bad, just walked and gone home after about 2 hours.

Back to reality. I was like, fuck. I could have been toasted literally. Luckily, I see that my umbrella's frame is not entirely made of metal, it has a strong plastic type material.

So the lesson is, watch those stray live wires.


No comments: