Friday, June 11, 2010

I'm in a Rainy Mood

I recently learned about a new website called RainyMood.com.

Basically, it is just a site that plays a continuous high quality sound loop of rain. The idea is that you should play it with your favorite music so you can relax. At first I was skeptic because why should I play a rain sound loop on a hot day, or why should I play it when it is already raining. I thought it was nonsense, but still I gave it a try.

First Try: Played a Heavy Metal song with RainyMood.
Results: I wasn't relaxed, I was headbanging.

Second Try: Played a Jazz music on Youtube with RainyMood.
Results: Both buffers every couple of seconds. Who can relax with that?

Third Try: Played Lone Sal Bug by Buckethead (I have the song on my PC) with RainyMood.


Results: Brilliant! The song compliments with RainyMood!

I tried other soft acoustic songs. It works perfectly. You can also try jazz songs for a classy feel.

After a couple of song you wouldn't notice that RainyMood is actually playing. Now I just have to figure out how can I play RainyMood offline so I can play it simultaneously with my Portable Music Player/Cellphone.

No comments: