Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ozine Fest '09

Ozine Fest '09, one of the biggest Anime convention here, was held at SM Megamall Megatrade Hall B, this last April 3, 4, and 5.

I attended 2 consecutive days on the event. The Saturday one was planned, but the Sunday's event was a surprise. I actually wanted to go again there because of the free console demos (and the girls).

Sorry, I have a crappy Digicam here. Credits to blueonion and scytherage for the other pics.

2nd day

















Day 3 (Finally, some good quality pics)








My apologies for few cosplay pics. Most of them are very blurry... X___X

Wondering who is the Gamehopper Girl?



Yes, she's the same girl from HighStreet5 last Anicon '08. Lucky to meet her. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww. Yum!Yum!orange...I luft the band =D By the way, good pics you have there. My nakita ako nung isang gabi na video about sa ozine 2009. Paki watch nalang po when you have the time to do so.

http://www.flippish.com/flippish-special-ozine-fest-09/